Tuesday 3 January 2023

ASN: ASN: TARGETED TRAFFIC I The Key To Your Business

ASN: ASN: TARGETED TRAFFIC I The Key To Your Business: ASN: TARGETED TRAFFIC I The Key To Your Business : TARGETED TRAFFIC I The Key To Your Business https://store62650783.company.site/products/ ... Arthritis/ Rheumatism Click one of the Icons to post to your Social Media. I recently read where Americans spent 120 Billion dollars a year to treat arthritis, without a single person being cured. The best you can really hope for is some drug to mask a little bit of the pain you are suffering, but it doesn’t have to be that way. My mother was a great cook and could make almost anything taste great, but I paid a terrible price for a diet that many people would die for. I still remember when I was nine-months old and the thing I remember is pain. I never knew a single day without pain while I was growing up. My pain was so severe that I often couldn’t sleep and therefore suffered from sleep deprivation as well. I had severe arthritis, fibromyalgia, bleeding stomach ulcers, tuberculosis, and severe bouts with pneumonia at least once or twice a year. Many years later I had complete body x-rays and the doctor, after showing me the x-rays, told me that I had the most severe case of childhood arthritis he had ever seen – it left scars on every bone in my body. It may have been my own suffering that prompted my education in nutrition. I was taking pre-law at the university and happened to take Nutrition 101 as a filler class. I became so enthralled with the subject that my other classes suffered. I followed my passion and changed my major to nutrition, which I’m glad I did because not only was I able to heal my own arthritis and other painful health challenges, I have helped over 1,000 people recover from cancer. Rheumatism is an older term used to describe a number of painful conditions of muscles, tendons, joints, and bones. Arthritis is a common condition that causes pain and inflammation (swelling) of the joints and bones. The main symptoms of arthritis include: Pain Stiffness Restricted movements of the joints Inflammation and swelling Warmth and redness of the skin over the joints The most common forms of arthritis are: Osteoarthritis Rheumatoid arthritis Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis. In people affected by osteoarthritis, the cartilage (connective tissue) between their bones gradually wastes away (degenerates), leading to painful rubbing of bone on bone in the joints. The most frequently affected joints are in the Hands, spine, knees and hips. Osteoarthritis often develops in people who are over 50 years of age. However, it can develop at any age as a result of diet, toxin overload, injury or another joint-related condition. Rheumatoid arthritis often starts between 40 and 50 years of age. Women are three times more likely to be affected by the condition than men. It is a more severe, but less common, form of arthritis than osteoarthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is believed to occur when the body’s immune system attacks and destroys the affected joints, causing pain and swelling to occur, but it is actually caused by acids from diet and toxin overload that attack and destroy the joints. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words – put a chicken bone in a liter of coke overnight and the next day the bone will be flexible like rubber. Acid from environmental toxins, foods and drinks (like sodas) gradually dissolve bone and connective tissue, leaving bone to rub on bone with a layer of acid crystals in between them, much like sandpaper. This obviously is a very painful condition. I grew up on a pig and dairy farm. We frequently ate home grown pork nearly every day and sometimes as many as twice or three times a day. I had all of the milk, cream, butter, cheese and cottage cheese that I could possibly want. My mother was famous for her baking and to add insult to injury, every day I had fresh-baked bread, rolls and frequently enjoyed luxuries like strawberry short-cake, pies, pineapple upside-down cake, etc. People with arthritis and other acid-induced diseases must make some lifestyle changes. (See Diet) ShopFreeMart Pure Magnesium, D-Cal Boron, Vitalize and Siaga, all support healthy joints any may help relieve some of the symptoms of arthritis, gout and rheumatism. Click one of the Icons to post to your Social Media. https://www.shopfreemart.com/lp/lp11.php/Paul70

No comments:

Post a Comment